Saturday, March 10, 2012

Orpheus and Eurydice

Orpheus and Eurydice;
All during the opening heartbreaker scene in which Eurydice is already dead and Orpheus is lamenting his heart out, I couldn't keep Roy Orbison's "Unchained Melody" out of my head.



Then Deus showed up ex bicycle...

Later after a quick trip to hell, Orphy visited a hippie commune distinct for the odd fact that everyone there had found their "own true love".

Takes all kinds.

So whilst trying to drag Eurie out of hell they have this wonderful cross-purpose conversation that I swear I've heard many times on Dr.Phil, Oprah, Jerry Springer and in my VERY OWN HOME! Anyway, She dies again and everything ends happily.

(Not that I actually aver watch any of those shows, but I have heard about them)

Until the honeymoon is over.

I can hear it now; "Sure you were willing to sacrifice everything that gave any meaning to your life and descend into hell to bring me back to the world of the living, but you never do that anymore".

No comments:

Post a Comment