Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So my hair is going all Einsteiny on me, thought I'd go get a haircut. Stopped at my favorite Queen Anne Starbucks first. Guy looks at my Michelle button and says "You actually gonna vote for those commies?" .  Hah, I said "I just like to look at hot babes, but, sure, why not", says I. 
"You spending your welfare check on a five buck cuppa coffee, then?. 
Actually, sez I, I am worth several million all my real estate is paid for and provides me with more than enough moolah to afford to drink here . But, if you people want to vote for Romney, it's fine with me. Your taxes will go up and I'll get richer. If you like that scenario, why not cut out the middle man and pay for my short drip and a yoghurt cup?
That was so much fun I forgot the haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment